Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Celebrations!




This is a post of celebrations. First, yesterday was baby Chavez's birthday! He is two years old. We aren't sure when he was really born, just that it is around this time, so decided to give our Mexican a Cinco de Mayo birthday.


Second, today is my sister-in-law Natalie's birthday. Happy Birthday Nat! I heard that she got to do a lot of everyday mom stuff instead of something exciting, but I hope she had a good day anyway.


Last, congrats to me! I got a 4.0 this semester, and even though it is tacky to toot my own horn, I am really excited that I managed to pull off those A's. Also, I am leaving on Saturday on a school trip to the Navajo/Hopi Reservations for 9 days. A couple of my good friends from school are going as well, it's going to be awesome. Hopefully I will get some good pictures, and remember to post them.

4 comments:

Megan said...

WOW! That is so awesome you got a 4.0. Go you!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Hey my friend. I am so happy you found me :) What a cute little family you have! Congrats on getting married! It's good to see what you have been up to! TTYL

TravandNat said...

Congrats on the 4.0! WOW!! Keep up the good work! Have a great trip, and be safe!

The Haslam Family said...

thanks for the comment. we're going to be coming out from the 28th of june to the 11th of july. hopefully we can get together and i wont have to find you by chance at the skating rink