Friday, May 29, 2009

My Birthday and Prayers






















My birthday was last Sunday and I had an entire weekend of celebrations! I share a birthday with Nick's sister Taresa, and his other sister Natalie and niece Jessie also have birthdays in May so we had a big party for all of us on Friday. On Sunday, my family took me bowling and we visited family graves. It was a great weekend, with the only downfall being the nasty cold I am still fighting that arrived at the end of the semester. Enjoy the cute pics of my family! Also notice the adorable new addition to the family, Halle the bulldog baby. Nick's sister Natalie got her as a birthday present and she and Chavez are new best friends.

Also, my mother-in-law Tami is in the hospital fighting a bad lung infection. She is doing better and we hope she'll be released sometime tomorrow, but to anyone who reads this say a quick prayer for her recovery!

2 comments:

devin said...

du du duhhhh

Happy Birthday!

TravandNat said...

HAPPY DAY TO YOU! I'm glad that you had a great celebration. I hope that you get rid of your cold soon, and your mother-in-law recovers quickly!