Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Warning!!!!




Attention everyone, there is a new threat on our streets and in our homes. I'm not sure what exactly they are called, but be on the lookout! They are everywhere! Every night when I go on my walk with my people, I see them everywhere, watching me, waiting for the moment when I let my guard down and they can attack! I am here to give you tips on how to stay safe from these things. First, they only come on at night, when it's dark. They are always high up in the air, so I have to stop, growl, act scared, and then bark frantically at them until my embarrassed parents pull me away. Don't be fooled, they are not only outside. I see one in the bedroom too! The other night I looked up and there was another one, staring down at me. I made sure to bark at that one too. Be aware everyone, these are real threats and it doesn't look like they are going anywhere soon. Don't get caught off guard!

2 comments:

Jonas and Devin said...

What is it? Lights?

TravandNat said...

Yeah, what is the threat? I have to make sure to keep my family safe! :P