Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


November is a crazy month for us, with lots of birthdays and other special events. November 12 is my mom and stepdad's fourth wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long. For those of you that don't know, Mom and Larry dated in high school and somehow managed to find each other so many years later. I'm so glad they did, Larry is awesome and he balances out my crazy mom. He also puts up with having two new daughters, who are equally as crazy as their mother. They are a great match, and I hope they have a great anniversary. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Natalie Winquist said...

Happy Anniversary to them!! You're right- they're a cute couple!!!

jpm1 said...

Happy anniversary to them. I was just in touch with your mom and she gave me your blog site. Congratulations on your marriage. You look fantastic. I'm so glad you're happy. My husband and I are in China teaching English....imagine that! So nice to be in touch after all this time. Take care!
Julie (Mounteer) Miller

Chelsea said...

Sonia! It's great to hear from you, you look beautiful as always. I heard that you got married recently, so congrats!! I am still in Provo working as a nurse and then we are off to podiatry school in August in Iowa! crazy.. what are you up to??