Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


My mom turned 50 yesterday, November 4, and I'd like to take a minute to say Happy Birthday! My mom is awesome, and she has done so much for me and my sister Devin. She made it through being a single mom with two crazy daughters, and finally got us all out of the house and starting our own lives. She remarried a couple of years ago to a great guy and is still incredibly active. She and my sister ran the St. George marathon last month, and it was Mom's 11th? marathon. It's at least 11 sorry Mom if it's more than that. She got to go to Mexico for her birthday, and while she was gone my sister and I decorated her house with 50 signs and black crepe paper, it was great. I'll post a picture when I get it. Happy Birthday Mom!

4 comments:

TravandNat said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie! I remember spending lots of time in your house, and you took me under your wing like I was your own..Thanks!!

Natalie Winquist said...

So happy to see you here in the blogging world Sonia- welcome!!! Very cute background by the way! Tell your cute mom that I pass on a belated Happy Birthday!!! She's adorable & you're right- she's an amazing mom!!!

larryandjackie said...

Thanks Nat!! Your little girl is a doll...Get with Sonia and plan a date that we can all go to lunch!

Jessica Whittaker said...

I was so happy to see your post on my blog! It has been awhile. You look gorgeous in your wedding pics! I love the blonde hair. Congrats on the wedding! Happy Birthday Jackie!