Thursday, July 16, 2009

At Last...

Many of you who have known me for a while may remember this lovely purple Civic that my mom drives. I'm pretty sure she bought this 1994 Honda when I was in junior high, which would have meant it was pretty new then. Well, over 200,000 miles later, Mom finally gave in and bought herself a new car...
Ta Da!!! This is the new ride. She hasn't decided for sure on her name yet, but she is so cute. Mom has been looking at this car for three years now. I think the dealership knew her by name:) She finally decided last week that the price and timing was right! She was a little bummed because they had to ship it up from Vegas so she had to wait until today to get it, but it was worth the wait. It is Mom's first new car since she bought her Mustang when she was 17, she deserves it!









1 comment:

TravandNat said...

What a cute car! Way to go, Jackie! You are definitely deserving! I hope you love it!!!