Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas and Meet Chavez!


Me and Gracie at Thanksgiving


Taresa and Bryce

Baby Chavez taking my spot in the bed


Nick and Chavez


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that everyone had a great day. Ours was pretty busy, as usual, trying to fit time in the day for three family visits. We started out with my dad for brunch and games, then my mom's for an early dinner, and lastly to Nick's mom's for his family visit. It was a crazy day, but a good one! My family decided to do a Sub-4-Santa this year, so we had no holiday shopping stress, and it was awesome, I recommend it to anyone who wants to give back and do something different for Christmas. It was a little weird though to not open presents on Christmas Day! I don't have pictures from yesterday yet, hopefully soon. I do have pictures of Chavez finally, and a few from Thanksgiving(I know, but it is hard when I don't have my own camera...) So enjoy our new family member, and check back for new better pictures!

4 comments:

TravandNat said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad that you had a great holiday. It's hard to try to fit in visits to three families, isn't it? I think the Sub 4 Santa Christmas is the way to go for sure. We have done it in years past, and it is awesome!

Chavez is a cute little puppy! He's spoiled to be sleeping in your bed.

Anonymous said...

Of course I would love to keep in touch, so of course you are going to be added to our blog. I didn't know that you married Nick until I saw you blog. That's awesome. How are things going? Hope you had a Merry Christmas! we will definitely keep in touch!

Chelsea said...

We have done SUb for santa as well and loved doing it!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas- I love your little doggie so cute!

Natalie Winquist said...

Love the new blog look! The pic of you & Nick is hilarious! Isn't Chavez the lucky dog- sleeping with mom & dad!?!? Suckka!