Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lacking that Spirit


Christmas is my favorite time of year. I start getting excited for it in July, maybe sooner. My radio has 100.3 programmed, and I usually tear out the decorations the day after Thanksgiving (still like one holiday at a time folks). However, this year I am finding it hard to find my Christmas spirit. WHERE'S THE SNOW!!!!! I know in a few months I will be cursing it, but I need it to bring me my spirit! I could never live where it didn't snow at Christmas... BTW, for anyone who actually looks at this blog, I will return soon. One more week of the semester and I may start functioning normally again.

3 comments:

devin said...

You know, I wouldn't mind not having snow at Christmas if it was around 80 degrees and I was on a beach. But this 20 degree high makes me want to hit someone. I think I need to get a tree to get in the spirit...

TravandNat said...

Nothing makes you get in the Christmas spirit like a child. Maybe you should just have a baby!!! Ha! I am glad you're alive! I've missed reading your updates!!

abo-bder said...



فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض